This is an exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join a young, dynamic and growing company.
This a PART-TIME position with hours to be discussed. The successful candidate will work within a small cross-functional team assisting with general admin duties as required.
• Proficient computing skills including, Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
• Social media savvy, with professional marketing skills.
• Photoshop and website knowledge desirable. Training can be provided.
• Graphical design knowledge desirable.
• Knowledge of correct telephone protocols and a pleasant and effective telephone manner.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Cross department support as required.
• Full driving license desirable.
• Good time management skills.
• Be a flexible, pro-active team player with high regard and consideration of others.
• High attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Above all, a positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to work across departments.
Salary: Dependent upon Experience.
Job Type: Part time, hours to be discussed.